The names used herein have the following definitions of the concept:
1. "Articles Wika Dance" - W. Przemieniecki E. Przemieniecki D. Mazur, conducting business under the name "Articles Dance Wika" sc W. Przemieniecki E. Przemieniecki D. Mazur, ul. Jaroszyk 3, 10-687 Olsztyn, NIP: 7390204581, code: 004460490.
2. "Client" - natural person who is a consumer or an entrepreneur, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, placing an order for the selected articles offered by Articles Dance Wika.
3. "Account" - marked individual name (login) and password given by the Client collection of resources in the ICT system, in which data are collected customer.
1. These Regulations sets out the rules for the conclusion and execution of the contracts for the sale of goods offered by Articles Dance Wika through the online store www.wika.pl, hereinafter referred to as "Store".
2. The Regulations is aimed at both consumers and entrepreneurs using the Store (with the exception of Chapter VI. Rules of Procedure, which is addressed only to entrepreneurs).
3. To make a purchase you need to register on the website: www.wika.pl. During registration, the Customer sets a password to your personal account. Passwords should not be disclosed to anyone. Customers registered log in to your account, your username and password.
4. Using the Customer Account is free.
5. After you log on, add the selected item to the cart, fill the order and send it by selecting appropriately marked box at the store.
6. Prices of goods are expressed in Polish zloty and are gross prices (including VAT). If a VAT invoice is required at the customer's VAT registration. For consumers who are not yet entrepreneurs enter the VAT number is not mandatory.
7. We reserve the right to change:
8. In case the customer after the order has decided to make changes, you should immediately contact the store, to agree and implement changes in the order.
9. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions you consent to the processing of personal data. Store customers' personal data are confidential. Will be processed by the store while maintaining safety requirements specified in the Act of 29 August 1997. Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as amended. D.). According to the Act customer you have the right to inspect their personal data, making them an update and correct and make a request to stop their use at any time.
10. The newly registered customer is entered into the database newsletter. The customer can at any time opt out of receiving the newsletter. In this case, enough to send a statement used to: "Articles Wika Dance", ul. Jaroszyk 3, 10-687 Olsztyn.
11. These Regulations are an integral part of each concluded by the store of contracts, unless the parties agree otherwise in writing to be valid. Writing under pain of invalidity also require any declaration of intent aimed at the conclusion of the contractual relationship.
12. Registration in the store constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions you consent to the processing of personal data. Store customers' personal data are confidential. Will be processed by the store while maintaining safety requirements specified in the Act of 29 August 1997. Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as amended. D.). According to the Act customer you have the right to inspect their personal data, making them an update and correct and make a request to stop their use at any time.
1. Store using the functionality necessary to meet the following technical requirements:
a) having a computer, laptop or other media device with Internet access;
b) access to electronic mail;
c) use of the web browser Mozilla Firefox in version 11.0 and higher or Internet Explorer version 7.0 and higher, Opera 7.0 or higher, Google Chrome version 12.0.0 or higher;
d) the use of the screen resolution of at least 1024x768;
2. The parties may terminate the use of the account at any time by mutual agreement. The customer may also terminate your use of the Account without indicating reasons by sending an appropriate statement to: "Articles Dance Wika Street. Jaroszyk 3, 10-687 Olsztyn. The agreement in this case is terminated after 7 days from the date of declaration of will its termination, unless the parties agree a shorter period of notice.
3. In the case of a Client who is a consumer shop at the same time may terminate your use of the Account only when the customer grossly or persistently infringes Regulations, after unsuccessfully at least once a call to stop or remove the violations within the specified period by the store. In such a situation, contract for the use of the account concluded with the Client being a consumer is terminated after 14 days from the date of submission by the store appropriate declaration of will of termination, the contract for the use of the account concluded with the Client a non-consumer, shall terminate upon the deposit of the notice by the Store .
4. The customer is obliged to use the Shop in a manner consistent with the law and morality whereas respect for personal rights and intellectual property rights of third parties.
5. The customer is obliged to input consistent with the facts.
6. Customer spaces non-delivery of illegal content.
1. Delivery of ordered goods delivery will take place within 2 working days from the time of order. Orders niepobraniowe and free are carried out within 2 business days after the impact of the amount due on account Store. In the event that there was a lack of ordered goods in the warehouse, the Customer will be informed immediately about this fact. Then the customer can withdraw from the contract or to receive ordered goods after bringing.
2. In order to achieve the consignment expressowej 24 include:
a) make an order from Monday to Thursday (excluding holidays) to 13.00
b) select a courier,
c) send proof of payment to 14.00.
3. When shopping in the store, the following costs deliveries in Polish:
a) Cash on delivery:
Polish Post parcel - 20 zł.
Courier to 5 kg - 24 zł.
shipment by registered mail up to 0.5 kg -9.50 zł.
Courier to 5 kg -20 zł.
when ordering by the Store for the amount above 100.00 (one hundred 00/100) and prepayment goods will be sent at the expense of the Polish Post Shop.
4. The cheapest way of providing the usual things adopted by the Store is the way referred to in paragraph. 3 point b).
5. The customer has the right to choose among methods of payment:
a) transfer to the following account: 92 1030 1582 0000 0008 5427 3019 SWIFT: CITIPLPX
b) to pay by credit card
d) adding 3,5% PayPal commission for paypal accounts registered in Poland or by adding 5,5% commission for accounts registered outside Polish
1. The client who is a natural person performing a legal act not directly related to its business or professional activity (consumer), may withdraw from the contract without cause, by making a written statement to that effect within fourteen days from the date of taking things in possession. After that deadline, the right to cancel the contract expires. To comply with this deadline, you must send a statement before its expiry at the following address: Articles Dance Wika Street. Jaroszyk 3, 10-687 Olsztyn or sending an appropriate statement by e-mail: email@example.com
2. In the event of use by the consumer to withdraw from the agreement in the form of electronic shop immediately send the consumer an acknowledgment of receipt of the notice of withdrawal from the contract.
3. The customer making a declaration on the withdrawal should take the form of return / exchange.
4. In the event of cancellation by the customer of the Agreement shall be considered null and void and the customer is released from any obligations. No later than within 14 days from receipt of the declaration client of withdrawal and return of goods purchased by the customer. Shop reimburse the cost of purchased goods and shipping goods to the customer. Shop reimburse the costs of delivery to the customer to the amount corresponding to the normal mode of delivery najtańszemu offered by the store, referred to in Chapter IV. paragraph. 4. Costs of returning the purchased goods to the store charged to the consumer. If the customer has made any prepayments, are from them statutory interest from the date of prepayment. Shop for reimbursement of payments made using the same payment methods that have been used by the client in the initial transaction, unless the customer has consented to another solution. In case the customer has agreed to another method of payment does not incur any related charges. Shop Customer certifies in writing to return the benefit.
5. In the case where the shop is not suggested that he receives favor from the consumer, may withhold the reimbursement payments received from the consumer to the receipt of the items back.
6. if the consumer rights referred to in paragraph. 1. The consumer is obliged to pay the trader immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which withdrew from the contract, unless the trader has offered that he receives the benefit. To meet the deadline just return things before its expiry.
7. The right of withdrawal referred to in paragraph. 1. not granted to the consumer in respect of contracts whose object of the provision made by the consumer's specifications:
a) severed at the order: materials, tassels, feathers, trimmings;
b) open packages zircon (single grossy stones);
c) adorned on request, eg. shirts, belts;
d) shoes on special order;
e) dance costumes sewn to size;
8. Client being a consumer can make a complaint regarding non-performance or improper performance of the contract, as well as the incorrect calculation of receivables from its benefits.
9. In order to consider the complaint, customer should send the purchased item to the address of Articles Dance Wika Street. Jaroszyk 3, 10-687 Olsztyn together with a completed complaint form. In the case of a complaint concerning the incorrect calculation of receivables from the subject of the contract must be sent as a letter to the following address: Articles Dance Wika Street. Jaroszyk 3, 10-687 Olsztyn.
10. Shop is obliged to respond to the complaint within 14 days of its receipt. In a situation where the complaint will contain deficiencies Shop for perceived shortcomings inform the Customer in writing and call him within 14 days of its receipt to supplement. After the expiry of the deadline the complaint will remain unexamined. When you agree to remove the deficiencies within a time limit Shop will address the complaint within 14 days of its receipt.
11. Complaints are not subject:
for dancing shoes: mechanical damage caused during the use of shoes, for example. abrasions, clashes, tear, cuts, etc., as well as natural wear shoes, for example. boot soles, the start of shoe heels, wiping pads, discoloration resulting from soaking or own sweat, strain due Fit shoes to feet unless they are caused by defect of the purchased goods.
for shirts dance: discoloration of the material resulting from washing a shirt in accordance with specific instructions.
12. Goods returned or exchanged should not have traces of usability for example. Perspiration, perfume, cream, etc.
13. For customers who are consumers any costs arising from the complaint shall be borne Shop.
1. This Chapter Regulations and the provisions contained therein do not relate exclusively to customers who are also consumers.
2. In the case of clients referred to in paragraph. 1, the Seller has the right to restrict the available methods of payment, including require prepayment in whole or in part, regardless of the chosen payment method by the customer in the order form and the fact that the conclusion of the contract of sale.
3. The products subject to the sales contract concluded with the Client referred to in paragraph. 1. remain the property of the Seller to pay the price and delivery costs under the contract of sale.
4. With the publication by the store the goods carrier to pass to the Customer referred to in paragraph. 1. the benefits and burdens associated with the item and the risk of accidental loss or damage to goods. Shop in this case shall not be liable for any loss, loss or damage resulting from its acceptance for carriage until its delivery to the Client and for delay in the carriage of the consignment.
5. If you send the merchandise to the customer by the carrier customer, referred to in paragraph. 1. is obliged to examine the shipment at the time and in the manner adopted for consignments of this kind. If it finds that during transport there is a loss or damage, is obliged to perform all actions necessary to determine the liability of the carrier.
6. Responsibility Store in the Customer referred to in paragraph. 1, irrespective of its legal basis, it is limited - both in a single claim, as well as any claims in total - to the amount paid the price and delivery costs under the contract of sale. There is only liable for typical damage predictable at the time of concluding the contract and shall not be liable for loss of profit in relation to the Client referred to in paragraph. 1.
1. Invoices legal person (company) Shop for issues not later than the 15th day of the month following the month in which the delivery of the goods upon presentation of a receipt from the cash register.
2. There shall issue an invoice to an individual (if a request is received after the expiry of the month in which the goods were delivered) within 15 days from the date of the request.
3. There is not obliged to issue an invoice if the request of its issue will be reported after 3 months from the end of the m-ca where the goods were delivered.
1. We reserve the right to make changes to the Regulations of the important reasons, in particular in the event of changes in applicable laws, changing ways of payment and delivery or change of address Store. Any changes to the Rules of the customer will be informed by the store through e-mail.
2. Revised Terms of associated client, if informed of the change in the manner described in paragraph. 1 and did not terminate the agreement within 14 days of receipt of the notification.
3. Amendments to the Regulations shall in no way prejudice the rights acquired clients who are also consumers and users of the Shop before the entry into force of the amendments of the Regulations. In particular the amendments to the Regulations will have no impact on the already placed orders and concluded, realized or executed contract of sale.
4. With the exception of contracts concluded with the consumer, any disputes arising during the implementation of the order, where the parties do not resolve previously taken amicably through negotiations, will be subject to the competent court for the seat Store.
5. In matters not covered by these regulations are applied: the Act of 23 April 1964. Civil Code (Dz. U. of 1964. No. 16, pos. 93, as amended. D.) Of the Act of August 29, 1997 r. on the Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as amended. d.) and the Act of 18 July 2002. on the provision of electronic services (Dz. U. No 144, item. 1204, as amended. d.). To the agreements concluded with consumers in addition, the provisions of the Act of 30 May 2014. On consumer rights (Dz. U. of 2014. Pos. 827, as amended. D.).
Informujemy, że wszystkie Twoje dane są chronione uwzględniając aktualne przepisy RODO. Korzystamy również z plików cookies w celu realizacji usług zgodnie z Prawem Telekomunikacyjnym.
Administrator Danych, Polityka Prywatności.